LOOKING AFTER YOUR GHD DUET STYLE
Follow our tips and tricks to ensure you get the best out of your new good hair day hero.
KEEPING YOUR GHD DUET STYLE CLEANFor optimum efficiency, make sure to regularly clean your duet style
To ensure ultimate performance and results, follow these steps to safely clean your duet style:
1. Unplug from the mains power supply.
2. Always allow the duet style to cool before attempting to clean it.
3. Wipe the outside of the duet style with a damp cloth. Do not use sharp or abrasive detergents or corrosive products.
4. Gently remove any dust and hair from the rear filter using a soft toothbrush.
(Please note never immerse the appliance in water.)
HOW TO STORE GHD DUET STYLEKeep your best kept styling secret stored safely when not in use
Follow these tips to safely store your ghd duet style:
1. Always allow the ghd hot air styler to cool down before storing away.
2. When the ghd hot air styler has cooled down, fold the power cord in the same way as it was first delivered in its packaging. Do not wrap the supply cord around the ghd hot air styler as this can strain the cord and cause premature supply cord failure.